account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Longer vibration?

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Longer vibration?

I'm trying to configure my notifications to my liking.  I bought the phone so I wouldn't miss notifications which I often do if the phone is in my pocket.  However, I've noticed I'm also missing them on my watch haha.

Is there a way to increase the duration of the vibration for notifications.  Also should or does the watch provide audilble notification too?  I can't say I've heard anything when I receive messages in Whatsapp.  If so, can I adjust the volume somewhere?

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Longer vibration?

The watch has no speaker so that answer is no as for vibration time the answer is also no however you could send Xperia care a request to have an option added - http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Longer vibration?

I have an app on my SW3 called find my phone,it doesn't change the vibration period or notifications,but it is useful if you leave the device behind.You can set the watch to vibrate for a specific time (several seconds).

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.