account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Instructions

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Instructions

OK, so it's weird in this day to need a manual for tech, but when it does not work, where do you turn?
Anyone found a decent set of instructions for the sw3 for use with an Xperia phone, so I could at least see what is supposed to happen!
Like others I am plagued with connection errors and so I get no notification at all, can't play music etc.
Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Instructions

If you need a manual. They can be looked up and downloaded on the Sony mobile website. The website also had pretty dececent instructions for the day to day and for trouble shooting if you want to take a look.
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/swr50/supportDocumentation/
2 REPLIES 2
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

If you need a manual. They can be looked up and downloaded on the Sony mobile website. The website also had pretty dececent instructions for the day to day and for trouble shooting if you want to take a look.
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/swr50/supportDocumentation/
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thanks Phy, most helpful. Don't know why I couldn't find that myself!
Much happier now that watch is working, I had to downgrade android wear app on phone first, then firmware on watch updated, finally updated android wear app!