account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

How to download my songs into the sw3?

Talent
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

How to download my songs into the sw3?

Hello guys, if someone help with this i will be really sooo much greatfull for it. I really love these watch with great function and brilliant design (if sony dont make new one with this design my next new watch will be apple watch because they are last watch which has this nice futuristic design (but i really dont like their system 😂). Please help me, if there are is any way how can i do it. Thx so much

Ps : i really miss this old function on sony music app 😪 Slightly frowning Face

8 REPLIES 8
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: How to download my songs into the sw3?

Hi @Marioss, let me see if I can help out here!

To download music files using the Google Play Music, follow the steps below.

1. Make sure the battery level of your SmartWatch 3 is 70% or higher.
  2. From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
  3. Find and tap Play Music.
  4. Drag the left edge of the screen to the right, then tap Settings.
  5. Drag the slider beside Download to Android Wear to the right (or mark the Download to Android Wear checkbox). The SmartWatch 3 starts to download all music files that are saved on your phone or tablet. A card indicating the download progress appears on your SmartWatch 3.

I hope that helped! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Talent
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Thx so so soo much for your support i will test it 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

No worries, @Marioss! Glad i could help! Slightly smiling Face

You can find more information on how to use your Smartwatch 3 in the user guide. And if there is any further questions, let me know!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Pioneer
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Martin everything ok?;

I was trying to do as you described to download music to my Smartwatch 3 but in the Settings Menu of my Play Music app (Version 8.20.8059-1.N) I don't have any option "Download to Android Wear".

Anyway for some time now that I tought the option to download music to the Smartwatch 3 had been removed, because the only information regarding music in the user manual is this and in previously versions of the user manual we had instructions on how to download music for the Sony Music app and Google Play Music app.

Can you please clarify what is the situation?

Talent
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

NunoSEN2 true there in google music is nothing like this. Is there any chance this really really great thing will be again in Sony Music?

Now i am trying to download songs into my pc and then i will upload it on g music web. And then i will try it on watch but i thing i must be on wifi connection. Without it i am again without songs... I really hate this because i really love this thing on sony music app

Talent
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Okey i try it all. Also when i try to sync. with my phone watch says this (picture). But wear os and Bt says it is connected :/PSX_20190705_180938.jpg

Talent
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

i cant send here picture. You can find it here : https://photos.app.goo.gl/gu51VdM7CCKJBhi7A . SW3 says phone is disconnected. reconnect to download tracks.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

@Marioss wrote:

Hello guys, if someone help with this i will be really sooo much greatfull for it. I really love these watch with great function and brilliant design jiofi.local.html (if sony dont make new one with this design my next new watch will be apple watch because they are last watch which has this nice futuristic design (but i really dont like their system 😂). Please help me, if there are is any way how can i do it. Thx so much

Ps : i really miss this old function on sony music app 😪 Slightly frowning Face

Thx so so soo much for your support i will test it