account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Hi, i've just got given a sony smartwatch 3.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Hi, i've just got given a sony smartwatch 3.

Hello everyone,,

I've.reset the Watch, synced it to my phone but i can't do anything with it. Can not instal app etc There is no playstore on the watch. Any ideas or trick to fix it???

1 REPLY 1
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Hi, i've just got given a sony smartwatch 3.

You need wear OS. Version 1.5. The newest version on the playstore may not work for you. Download Android wear 2.9.0.185084575 from an apk mirror. Try installing older versions of the apps you would like to use since the newer versions may not run on WEAR 1.5 since they are made for WEAR 2.0. Hope this helps