account arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-down

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

Maintenance work ongoing

Wednesday night 1st of March CET we will initiate a maintenance work on the forum. You can expect some disturbance in the Forum functions and design.
We will already on Tuesday do changes in the structure on the forum when it comes to boards and categories. During those changes the forum should function normally
Thanks for your understanding.

Google Android Wear compatability

Rookie

Google Android Wear compatability

Does Sony Smart Watch 3 support Android Wear and can it be used to pair with iphone 6s plus 
How does it work when paired with iPhone 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support

Re: Google Android Wear compatability

Hi @dsiz_prince,

SmartWatch 3 is indeed an Android Wear device. I'm afraid that, based on Google's Android Wear compatibility website, it isn't listed as compatible with iOS though. sad I've seen some users using SmartWatch 3 together with an iOS device though, but since it isn't officially compatible I'm afraid I can't guarantee it's functionality.

If you want to know more about how Android Wear works with iOS Google has a help page on their website with more information about this.

Let me know if you any more questions about this. smile happy

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.