Explore the world of Sony Apps and Services.
Let your creativity run wild
Your ticket to the biggest hits and hottest shows
User guide, troubleshooting, and more.
Update and repair your Xperia software
Get the latest software version.
Accidents happen, let us help you.
Learn more about your local recycling options.
Chat, Email, Phone, and Forum.
Sony Mobile Communications
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
What if your SmartWatch 3 is totally frozen or stuck and you can't access the Settings menu to Factory Reset it? You have 2 options:
- Press and hold the power button on your watch until it vibrates 3 times and switches off.
- Put your watch on charger for 30 minutes to ensure enough charge in it.
- Remove the USB cable from your watch, and make sure it's still switched off.
- Start PC Companion -> Support Zone -> Accessories software update -> SmartWatch 3 -> Follow instructions on screen and don't connect your watch unless you're prompted to.
- Press and hold the power button (keep pressing after Sony logo appears) until you see a blue screen appears showing "Insert USB" - DO NOT insert any USB at this step.
- Double press the power button, a black screen should appear showing "Fastboot".
- Press the power button once to move to next available option, keep pressing until you reach "Factory reset" (should be Fastboot -> Recovery -> Normal boot -> Factory reset -> Start over again).
- When you reach the screen with "Factory reset", double tap to choose this option, then double tap again to confirm.
- Your watch should reset now to factory settings and boot to welcome screen.
Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.