account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Facebook notifications

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Facebook notifications

Cannot seem to get Facebook notifications on new SW3. Email, messaging, and all the other stuff works. Any suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Facebook notifications

Sorry for late response. I had tried all the usual fixes...... Would have even tried Ctrl/Alt/Del if it had 'em! Played with it for hours....love things that go beep. Last night, at 8pm a FB msg appeared followed by a comment on an earlier post. Since then its been doing everything it should.
Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Are you talking about facebook messenger? It happened to me some times,too. Try to resync the apps or restart the watch.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I mean ANY notifications....like someone commenting on a post or a friend request....or a message.
Thanks
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Have you tried to restart the watch?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Sorry for late response. I had tried all the usual fixes...... Would have even tried Ctrl/Alt/Del if it had 'em! Played with it for hours....love things that go beep. Last night, at 8pm a FB msg appeared followed by a comment on an earlier post. Since then its been doing everything it should.
Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

When I had the Facebook app and Messenger app installed, I did get notifications on my watch but I disabled them.