Explore the world of Sony Apps and Services.
Let your creativity run wild
Your ticket to the biggest hits and hottest shows
User guide, troubleshooting, and more.
Update and repair your Xperia software
Get the latest software version.
Accidents happen, let us help you.
Learn more about your local recycling options.
Chat, Email, Phone, and Forum.
Sony Mobile Communications
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
Hi Can't connect smart watch 3 to mi note4
1) watch factory reset
2 ) can see the phone on Android wear in my phone but it doesn't connect
3)can't update my watch with WiFi too as can't see the option
i know your problem so i will try this for you:
1. Reset the Smartwatch...
2. Activate and connect to your WiFi router
3. Go to the settings and there to Systeminformations.
4. Tap the "Google Play Services" field for a few times.
5. Now it should be updating its own Playservices but you cant see it can take a few minutes...
6. After you waited for a little bit, dowload the GoogleWear app from the Playstore.
After these steps all the synchronisation processes will automatically start. (On mine it was in the middle of the night when i charged my Watch and my Phone at the same time)
I hope this will help you as well as it helped me.