account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Broken plastic sheath connecting watch holder to strap – any way to get a new holder?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Broken plastic sheath connecting watch holder to strap – any way to get a new holder?

I have a Sony Smartwatch 3 & love it's functionality. But, recently, I dropped it and the plastic sheath on the holder that covers the first pin link between the holder and the strap snapped – the strap however is fine and so is the watch unit itself. 

Essentially, I just need a new holder for the watch unit, trouble being that I have the metal version and can't find any third party, or indeed official, silver holders. Does anyone have any ideas?

Can Sony supply a replacement part for a price?

Thanks Slightly frowning Face

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broken plastic sheath connecting watch holder to strap – any way to get a new holder?

@JH1723

since thhis is a global user based forum, you should contact your Local support directly

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)