account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Battery life

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Battery life

Hi I brought a used smartwatch off ebay and the problem I'm experiencing is that my battery can be 65% at night so I turn it off to save battery for the next day and then when I turn it on in the morning it says 13%. Is my battery screwed? 

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Battery life

Hi @Sonygal101, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

It does sound like battery isn't feeling very well since it drains more than 50% when the watch is turned off.

You can try and perform a software repair using Xperia Companion as this also works for this specific accessory.

If that doesn't help and you experienced this directly when you received the watch, get in touch with eBay or the seller.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you so much for replying I'll look into what you've suggested. Also do you know if there will be new apps for this watch as I really do love it 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again @Sonygal101 and you're very welcome! Slightly smiling Face

The watch never received Android Wear/Wear OS 2.0 and it hasn't really been updated for a few years due to it being released in 2014. The other smart accessories that we have are now end of support.

Have a nice day!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.