account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Battery consumption (what's your average?)

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 31 of 39
Message 31 of 39

Re: Battery consumption (what's your average?)

Have you tried factory resentting your watch?

Swipe down on the watch face, then left until you get to Settings and then scroll to Reset Device.

Thinking Face

Martin

Message 32 of 39
Message 32 of 39

Yes i have tried that like thursday. This started when i updated to lollopop. Also when im using timers and alarms sometimes it freezes.

Inhabitant
Message 33 of 39
Message 33 of 39

Have you removed all the Android Wear apps from your phone, reset the watch and then started from scratch with a band new install of Android Wear?

I'm just guessing, of course. It must be frustrating.

Question

Message 34 of 39
Message 34 of 39

Strange battery issue here,maybe you have something on your device that keeps the watch active. Try to resync all apps on your watch.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 35 of 39
Message 35 of 39

Yes notifications drain the battery and I get 2 days use usually but charge for an hour every night then wear it as I use it to wake me up also de-select screen always on and tilt wake they will be the biggest drain as mine would wake constantly while using certain tools at work e.g screwdrivers etc hope this helps
Apprentice
Message 36 of 39
Message 36 of 39

About 2 days or so I can easily go with my watch.  Very impressed with the battery. 

Inhabitant
Message 37 of 39
Message 37 of 39

Yep. 2 days is about average for me now that I have the face I like and the notifications I want.

One time poster
Message 38 of 39
Message 38 of 39

I had a weird issue last night. Thinking I should save all that 100% charged, I switched off my watch for the night. Woke up the next morning to find I could not boot it, and all power had been drained from the watch. Has anyone had that problem? 

Apprentice
Message 39 of 39
Message 39 of 39

I have that battery drain issue evertime Google Play Services gets an update. I installed Wear Apps Tracker to get a notification, if an app gets updated. Now, it notifies me when a new Play Services version is installed, afterwards I reboot my watch. Not a nice solution, but rebooting after Play Services update solves the drain problem.