account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Battery consumption (what's your average?)

Inhabitant
Message 21 of 39
Message 21 of 39

My 2-Day Challenge (Z3 and SmartWatch 3)

Ok, here's what I'm doing:

I am going to see if I can make it to tonight on the remaining 41% in both my SmartWatch 3 and my Experia Z3!

Both last charged on Thursday night!

If I can get to about 8pm then I will have managed 2 days (give or take an hour or two).

Do you think I can do 12 hours on 41%?

:-)

Message 22 of 39
Message 22 of 39

Re: My 2-Day Challenge (Z3 and SmartWatch 3)

It might go with 41%,I'm waiting for the reply !

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 23 of 39
Message 23 of 39

Currently:
Watch: 34% Phone: 35%

Message 24 of 39
Message 24 of 39

Nice,it will endure.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 25 of 39
Message 25 of 39

I'm down to 15% on my watch and 28% on my phone.

Watch goes down faster than my Z3...

Surprising.

Inhabitant
Message 26 of 39
Message 26 of 39

Re: Battery consumption (what's your average?)

Massive improvement!

I have just had 36 hours on 50% of battery.

I charged up on Sunday evening (both my watch and my Z3) and now, at nearly 7am on Tuesday morning, my watch has 50% remaining and my Z3 has 45% remaining.

I think the poiwer consumption on the SmartWatch is determined a lot by the watchface. I have tried many since I got my SW3 and this one seems brilliant.

I wonder if I will still be on the same charge this time tomorrow? That will be amazing.

Message 27 of 39
Message 27 of 39

I use the default watch face and I like it. Those custom faces might keep the watch up most of the time.

Inhabitant
Message 28 of 39
Message 28 of 39

How long does your battery last and which of the defaults do you prefer?

Message 29 of 39
Message 29 of 39

About 40 hours,max 2 days with cinema mode during night. I will tell you in the weekend what watch faces I use because I am not home now,it is the one with normal clock like,where both date and day are displayed.

Message 30 of 39
Message 30 of 39

Got a real battery problem. Getting a lot of preveiwcards all day and the screen does not turn off. This drains my battery in 8 h. I have tried with the screen off. Changed watchface to stock same problem.

Screenshot_2015-02-14-11-48-04[1].png 

Any suggestions?