account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps wont sync properly on smartwatch3

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Apps wont sync properly on smartwatch3

My SmartWatch 3 recently started misbehaving,  I had been carrying around in my pocket and when I took it out at the end of the day it was displaying messages that weren't mine, I thought it had gone into demo mode or something. I have repaired the software using Xperia companion and since then I have lost Google play music of my watch. My Google fit app has since not updated to the same version as my phone and I am pretty sure I had Google play on my watch. I have since learned that Android 2.0 is not available for the watch which is pretty poor, but this shouldn't make the watch misbehave.  I have reset the watch using Xperia companion several times.  I have cleared the cache and data from Google play, play services and instant app, and unpaired and forgot the watch on Bluetooth settings.  I have left the phone plugged in with the phone and on WiFi every night for the last month and nothing as changed.  Currently it is unpaired and reset, I have pretty much given up on it now as the only thing it does reliably is tell the time.

Android wear 1.5.0.3508863

Google play services 8.7.01 (2590918-534)

Android OS 6.0.1

When I try to system update I am informed it is already.

I have tried syncing apps from wear os also, I have now removed this from my phone since the watch is running the older version.