account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

App dedicated to Smartwatch 3

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

App dedicated to Smartwatch 3

Ho dovuto resettare il telefono per mandarlo in assistenza, e ora non trovo sul play store la app sony per personalizzare le skin dell'orologio, io ho sempre usato la skin di default denominata classic, ma avevo personalizzato i widget, togliendo il contapasi e mettendo il prossimo appuntamento in agenda visto che lo trovo molto utile, ma ora non riesco a personalizzarlo come mai? chi mi può aiutare?

I had to reset the phone to send it to service, and now I can not find the sony app on the play store to customize the skins of the clock, I have always used the default skin called classic, but I had customized widgets, removing the counter and putting the next appointment on the agenda as I find it very useful, but now I can not customize it as ever? who can help me?

gt

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: App dedicated to Smartwatch 3

sony has banished his watch ... google was the one who took care of the matter, until version 2.0, where he has also banished him. Now you have a nice thumbscrew on your wrist.
Plan B is to root and not buy back sony.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4