account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Uptime?

EHo
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Uptime?

Did you notice there is a time, alongside the battery level, on the second page of the step count/walking/running/sleeping time info?

It seems it's added in the recent update.

I'm not sure if it's the uptime since last charge or since last reboot. Does anyone know?
10 REPLIES 10
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: Uptime?

Hi EHo,

Are you referring to the Lifelog application? If so let me know and I will take a look.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

EHo
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

I mean on the watch display.
Adviser
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

It's time from last charge, but it's reset only when remaining battery is lower than (I'm not sure exactly) 15 or 10 %. I mean that it's not reset when remaining battery is for example 25 % and you charge the band.
Highlighted
EHo
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Really? But it seems mine doesn't reset the time counter until I power the band off.

It is not reset even after charging it from 6% to 100% with the band powered on the entire time.

The counter becomes 00:00 after restarting the band though.

Adviser
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

It's strange. It works for me. Now, I have "uptime" about eight hours and I charged my band yesterday evening. On the other hand, I have never checked the time precisely, but I charge my band two times a week and the time shows between sixty and seventy hours which seems to be correct.
EHo
Enthusiast
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Was your band powered on the entire week without being turned off at any moment?

Does the counter reset at the moment when it's fully charged at 100% and unplugged?
Adviser
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I do not power off the band if it's not necessary (I think about one time a month or less) and I do not realized the band is being restarted on its own. On the other hand I have never checked the time when I unplugged the band. I do it next time I charge the band. Anyway, you are right that the time is reset when the band is restarted. I've tested it just now and time was reseted from 15 hours to zero. So, it's (at least) strange. I'm pretty sure that I do not restart my band manually, but the time is reset automatically and it shows a time interval which correspond with charging time interval. But the time is also reset when the band is restarted. :-(

EHo
Enthusiast
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Let me see if mine will reset next time when I charge it from below 10% to 100% fully charged, keeping it powered on.
EHo
Enthusiast
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Before charging:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Av0Vdc-vJYCnoARjgerkOrzCdSnWaJ2Wc-PiPIfhmbSUxI66kVO4npji9EtR3yN2Vy...

After charging and without restarting:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DhOh6g1QPF6Pfu-5tBRe7AhE-etM-S3sswzoyrTIDLbnjAm77RB9HQ5k5dW5tY1ORY...

It just keeps counting the time if I don't restart it. Isn't the time uptime since reboot instead of since last charge?