account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Sony SWR30 iphone application

Learner
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Sony SWR30 iphone application

Hi all, i just bought SWR30 and really loved it. First of all congratulations for the perfect Smartband i really loved it design and functions just perfect. My question is i have 2 cell phone (Android & iPhone) its working fine on android because of the application support but iPhone? There is no application support its pairing to my iPhone 6 but i can not use futures. My close friends using iPhone they liked SWR30 but they want to buy it but there is no application support. Do you plan to release SWR30 iOS application? Believe me too much iPhone users loved Sony Smartband.

11 REPLIES 11
Emperor
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: Sony SWR30 iphone application

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/smartwear/smartband-talk-swr30/specifications/#tabs

Compatible

• The SmartBand Talk SWR30 and Lifelog Android™ app are optimised for devices running Android™ 4.4 and later.

As you can see its only Android compatible, time to ditch that iPhone 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

As i said i'm also using android device thanks for the information anyway.

But i've asked this question to developers Slightly smiling Face

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

@ikaruz

http://developer.sonymobile.com/about/how-do-i-get-in-contact/

developer.world@sonymobile.com.

Learner
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Phy thank you for the contact information i already wrote there. Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Ok. Not a problem
One time poster
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

Hi, Ikaruz! 

Did you get an answer from the developers? 

One time poster
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

How to cunnect my iPhone 6 to SWR30
One time poster
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

I purchased the Snartband talk Swr30. How did I get the correct software to run the watch... for IPHONE 7
One time poster
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

I want to know the same this as well Iv been trying for days to try and get it to work with my ipone I'm having no luck