account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Smartband talk shows unknow when contacts ring

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Smartband talk shows unknow when contacts ring

Got xzp had the normal issues but they seemed to have been sorted with android 9 pie update, but know it shows unknown on the band even when my contacts ring me. I have checked the basic settings and it's allowed contact access. Is there a setting hiding somewhere I need to check? Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
One time poster
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Smartband talk shows unknow when contacts ring

eXperia XZ1 compact (G8441), analog problem when update to Android 9.0. Uncnown name incoming call. When outcoming call name viewing normal

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

After Android Pie upgrade SmartBand shows UNKNOWN CALLER ... this is an issue related to new Pie permission policies. Sony Please update the SmartBand Talk app!!!

Highlighted
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

It was an issue with a manifest, missing permmission. I made my own build of an app with problem fixed. Here's a download link: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397931386

Rookie
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Tank you very much Sir, you saved my day.

If we had to wait for Sony ....

thank you again

Visitor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Can you fix this app to can connect to google fit and get email notification?