account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Smartband Talk on iOS

Learner
Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

Re: Smartband Talk on iOS

Ok thanks so much for the confirmation, and really hope you are working on an app so it does connect ios eventually

For me the main thing is being able to answer calls without getting my phone out, and carry on working, so it does that job thankyou.

But woud be doubly FAB if I could see whos calling and view part text messages, like 'Flash Gordon' !

there must be alot of people like me, Im a plumber and dont want to crawl out from under the kitchen sink to answer phone, and then worry if I dont answer it.

seems like Sony are the only company that is realising thats what some of us want.

I dont give a hoot about the fitness bit in fact would like to remove the little man from the screen, or is that just me?

anyway thanks Sony your terrific

One time poster
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

I just placed an order for my SmartBand Talk 3. Is it guaranteed to work with iPhone using Andorid Wear?
There are no more forums that can help me with this information.
 Thanks

Apprentice
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

Thanks for stepping in. That dialogue was getting painful to watch. The SmartBand Talk uses a proprietary OS (or was it open sourced?). 

Niche tech nerd
One time poster
Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

Hello!
I bought a smarttalk swr30. However, I am currently using the Iphone 6 plus (ios 11) and have followed the instructions of the article. Includes Android Swear software downloads, bluetooth connectivity. But on the android swear software does not show the device.
Can you help me in this case?
Please be grateful.

One time poster
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

Well, before seen the comments I was really interest to buy a Sony talkband swr30, but now I won’t buy it because I’m an iOS user and it doesn’t work with iOS you guys should have an app for iOS users Sony is a brand an international brands you should make an app for iOS so the users can use your products easily without having any problems. And let me know when you’re done. Because I’m interested to buy it. 

One time poster
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

There is no app for SWR30, but I could connect it through bluetooth to my iPhone5s. To receive calls and reply to calls are possible, but the names of the sender cannot be displayed. As I have an android device also, I could arrange some settings like the main screen face and the alert with that android device, then  by disconnecting it and again connecting it to iPhone, I could use SWR30 in the same appearance and alert function. So try to connect it through bluetooth. Also you can use it as a pedometer,  of course.

One time poster
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

Please, please, please Sony release the app for the SWR30 for iOS, the app for Android wear do not works

One time poster
Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

It’s really frustating to find out that after receiving a smartband talk SWR30 as a gift, I cannot use it because there is no an app for IoS 😣. We need one, please. 

Visitor
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

@Criss_am wrote:

It’s really frustating to find out that after receiving a smartband talk SWR30 as a gift, I cannot use it because there is no an app for IoS 😣. We need one, please. 

I have tghe same problem. It's really frustrating!! Even the tips of your previous post are not working for me. Please, release an actualization to the app to use SRW30 under IOS.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

Sorry, I wanted to say the tips of post of sa22cyh of 2018-01-20