account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

SmartBand Talk Disconnecting from Android Device

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

SmartBand Talk Disconnecting from Android Device

I recently upgraded my phone from an Xperia Z1 Compact to a Huawei Mate S. 

I reset my Smartband Talk, downloaded Smart Conenct and the Smartband Talk App and was able to successfully pair my devices and connect. 

However, everytime I connect to my Smartband the connection drops withing 1 minute. I tried resetting the Smartband multiple times, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps, but no luck. 

I'd appreciate any help as I use Smart Alarm feature every morning so as not to wake my partner, this was actually one of the reasons I bought the Smartband and at present I cannot use this feature. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: SmartBand Talk Disconnecting from Android Device

Could you test your SmartBand Talk with your other phone to see if you experience the same issue?