account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

SWR30 reply failded

Apprentice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

SWR30 reply failded

Usually I can reply Line message by tapping "reply"->"record" to recording, review and, reply the text I recorded. But the reply suddenly stops working. It shows "failed" after i tap the "record". I tried to disconnect SWR30 with my phone and uncheck line notification, but still can't reply from the band. Please help. Thank you!!

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: SWR30 reply failded

@Kerina24

This might be an app compatibility issue, what if you uninstall and reinstall the line app?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi, uliwoolyElite, thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, uninstall and reinstall Line app will be the last thing i will try,because all the history will be gone after uninstall. I tried if I can reply via hangouts, google voice text, and skype, but for these app, swe30 only provides "open on phone", but doesn`t give me reply option.So i can`t tell if it is Line`s issue
Apprentice
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

I found the way, swr30 not only needs to connect with NFC, amd need to connect bluetooth toake reply→Record works. But anyway thank you so muck
Emperor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

@Kerina24

That's correct NFC its just to sync the phone and your SBT easier not to transfer anything, should I assume that you didn't had your phone near you?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi uliwooly,
I had phone with me. The band didn't give out of range warning. i did'nt realize my phone connected both NFC and bluetoth due to i only paired NFC the first day starting using SWR30. I think failed recording to reply message is because cell phone bluetooth dropped. After i instlled "voice control"which needs to connect with bluetooth, my Line reply fouction works again.
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

This happens to me when the phone is not connected to the Internet, because it needs to be online in order to recognize and convert text to voice. Since I have Stamina turned on at all times, this happens when the screen has been off for some time.