account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Quality of Screen/Display

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Quality of Screen/Display

So I've the SmartBand Talk for about a year now and I've realised that the quality of the screen has degraded over time and the display isn't as clear as before. I'm not sure if it's just my imagination, wear and tear, accidental damage or water damage, but I'm not sure what to do. Should I get it checked out or what? Please advise me on this.

14 REPLIES 14
Emperor
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Re: Quality of Screen/Display

@SMRTLim

You should contact your Local support to get it inspected.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

I visited my local support today and confirmed the screen is definitely blur. I was informed that I could send it for repairs if it's still under warranty but my warranty expired on 2 Apr, a week ago, meaning I've to pay the full price for a replacement. So I decided not to replace it was too pricey.

To sum it all up, I have the worst luck in the world.
Apprentice
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

I have a problem as yours. First time the Band screen stuck within first 2 weeks of purchase and I needed to pay a deliver cost for a free replacement. Now the screen is faded within 10 month and the warranty has lost during my travel back to my country. Not even sure if the local support here covers the overseas purchase.

Learner
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

You go to the refrigerator smartband talk 30-60 minutes, the screen would go back to normal
Emperor
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

@Micky80

That's an odd suggestion, what's the logic behind it?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

I read on the net and I tried to do
Emperor
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

@Micky80

source link? 

Learner
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Learner
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15