account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

My swr30 watchface won't change

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

My swr30 watchface won't change

1499756890612-230347443.jpg

14997570139911572857991.jpg

I can not change my watchface, even if i tried the suggested way it does not change. Also it does not count my steps, the counter?(the white thing that goes  around it) that's the only thing that changes. Even if i reset my smart band it only goes on that watchface (pic1). 

2nd pic, does anyone know what's that sign? When i turned off my smartband that thing always appears and even if I reset it, it does not goes away. I've been searching on the internet about the displays that swr30 shows and none of the said display has that.

3 REPLIES 3
Rookie
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: My swr30 watchface won't change

Mine has the same problem... did you find a solution?

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Same issue here. I have:

• reset the watch
  • hard reset the watch
  • reset my phone
  • uninstalled the app and re installed it
  • hard reset my phone (had to do it for other reasons)

The other functions on the watch work. I get notifications. I can change the screen from black on white to white on black. Just the watch face wont change to one of the stock faces included in the app. From the looks of this thread, others have had the problem with no resolution. @Sony  What gives?

Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Also i can't install new apps to the smartband. installation works, but it wont add to myapps.