account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

How to prioritise connection of CAR Bluetooth PHONE system/ device over SmartBand Talk SWR30

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 41 of 43
Message 41 of 43

Re: I NEED to switch OFF Bluetooth in Smartband Talk. Sounds silly, but read on...

can you send me the flows that you used in Automagic?

One time poster
Message 42 of 43
Message 42 of 43

Re: I NEED to switch OFF Bluetooth in Smartband Talk. Sounds silly, but read on...

Hi Nirmy,

I have the same problem with my car, Sony XZ1 phone and Samsung Galaxy watch, please can you share your 2 flows. I have downloaded Automagic but am struggling to add a flow.

Many Thanks

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 43 of 43
Message 43 of 43

Re: How to prioritise connection of CAR Bluetooth PHONE system/ device over SmartBand Talk SWR30

Hello,

I downloaded the app, please can you send your workflows as example. 

Thanks a lot Slightly smiling Face