account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Connecting more than one SmartBand Talk to App/Smartphone

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Connecting more than one SmartBand Talk to App/Smartphone

Hello:

I'd like to know if it's possible to have more than one Sony SmartBand Talk connected to an Android phone via the necessary Sony app. I currently have the black one and all of the band colors. I'd like to order a white one too for more style options but there's no point if two can't connect to the app. 

Also, since Pebble eInk smartwatches are owned by FitBit now this market is bigger than it was prior. I hope you keep making eInk "watches" and trackers as a results because you're the only ones now I believe. 

Niche tech nerd