account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Compatibility with xperia xz

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Compatibility with xperia xz

Hi. Does anyone know how to connect with xperia xz? Mine doesn't work. 

Thanks for your help. 

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Compatibility with xperia xz

@Monigj

Have you factory reset the SmartBand?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I'm using it with xz premium, first time I tried connecting through Bluetooth it failed, try nfc. Or try resetting the smart band( press volume button and function button until you feel 3 vibrations)

Apprentice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hello ! I have just changed smartphone and now I have got a new XZ Premium. I have a problem with bluetooth connection: when I switch off the bluetooth connection on the XZ Premium, the SWR30 continue to stay connected ... I must switch off SWR30 and switch on again to get it disconnected !!! With my old Z5 Premium (same Android version, 7.1.1), it was all fine. Can someone help me ?!?

Best regards from Modena (Italy),

Ivano Venturi