account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Cardiac frequency

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Cardiac frequency

Bonjour la frequence cardiaque ne s'affiche pas sur ma smartband talk SWR30 

Hello heart rate is not displayed on my smartband talk SWR30 - GT

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cardiac frequency

Hi @neelahnn, let me see if I can help out here! 

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I am afraid that the SmartBand Talk do not have a sensor able to read your heart rate, thus the heart rate cannot be shown on on the display.

I hope that answered your question! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

La smartband talk SWR30 a bien un capteur de fréquence cardiaque celui ci a fonctionné au début puis plus rien. J'ai restauré les valeurs d'usine mais ca na pas résolu mon problème. Ps je ne sais pas écrire en anglais. 

The SWR30 smartband talk has a heart rate sensor that worked at first and then nothing. I restored the factory values but it did not solve my problem. Ps I do not know how to write in English. - GT

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Thank you for your quick reply!

As I previously mentioned, SmartBand talk do not have, and have never had a sensor that can read your heart rate. SmartBand 2 however does, is it possible that you have a Smartband 2 (SWR12)?

If you prefer support in your local language, I would suggest that you get in contact with your local support team.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Non c'est le 30

No it's the 30th - GT