account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooh handsfree, Z5 compact and Smartband Talk SWR30

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Bluetooh handsfree, Z5 compact and Smartband Talk SWR30

Seems to be a 'common' issue with car handsfree, but as a motorbiker, I have the same issue of getting a helmet fitted bluetooth set to work while I have the Smartband on.

Most of the 'fixes' shown here are somewhat dated and so I'm wondering if there is finally a 'fix' via and app or something to solve this.

When on the motorbike I need to use the helmet set, but once off the bike I want to switch back to the SWR30.  I have several unused NFC tags, but can't find a fix for this as yet.

1 REPLY
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bluetooh handsfree, Z5 compact and Smartband Talk SWR30

Hi @NLCu,

Welcome to the community.

I think you can only have one bluetooth device paired at any one time. If your smartband is already paired, you can't pair your helmet. You will have to unpair your smartband and pair your helmet.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.