Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-08-06 11:52 PM
2015-08-07 09:56 AM
2015-09-21 01:45 PM
2015-10-14 01:25 PM
If you have Xperia and SmartBand10 fnd you want to have a Bluetooth unlock - you'll have to do these steps:
1. Turn off smartband. Looong press to button.
2. Turn off the SmartBand application in applications on your Xperia(Force stop).
3. Turn on Smartband
4. Go to Bluetooth settings on your Xperia
5. Find new available device SWR10
6. Pair this device as Trusted
7. Have fun!
And you will have to repeat all these steps every time when you turn off your Xperia.
2015-10-14 01:39 PM
For an alternate method that doesnt require turning off your Smartband try this:
1. Force stop Smartband app
2. Go to Bluetooth menu and find new available device SWR10
3. Pair this device
4. Select as trusted device from notification that pops up in the notification shade
I've been doing this a long time, and it works great. You will only have to repeat the process if you reboot, or turn off Bluetooth (including with airplane mode).
2015-12-03 08:33 PM
I've just received a Z4/Z3+ as a replacement for a defective Z3 and now I'm stuck with the same problem as you. I was really depending on the "Unlock with Bluetooth" feature under the set distance to assure my phone and data security.
Hey, SONY, please activate this feature as soon as possible!!
2016-04-26 08:06 PM