account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

how to disconnect Smartband SWR10 from Phone?

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

how to disconnect Smartband SWR10 from Phone?

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and a Smartband SWR10 connected through NFC. But now I have a new Smart Watch and no longer need the Sony Smartband.  I been trying to find a way to disconnect the device from my phone, but was unable to. I keep getting a smartband disconnected notification. I just wanted to get the device disconnected. how do I do that?  thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: how to disconnect Smartband SWR10 from Phone?

Go to settings-bluetooth and unpair the device. Also, uninstall smartband app and clear data before that.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

I'm not connected through bluetooth.  So there are no devices listed under bluetooth settings. it's connected with NFC. and I do not have any smartband softwares. it connects to lifelog. 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

@UncleSammo There is no way it is not connected via bt. NFC is just a quick workaround to not enable bluetooth by yourself. But they are connected via bt.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

yeah, I realize it now. that really **bleep**. it keeps on giving me the notification until the smartband ran out of battery and I had to turn off some of the notification in sonysmart connect. I even uninstalled the software and it still did not remove it.

Highlighted
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

You need to unpair it from bluetooth settings.

Highlighted
Talent
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

Please refer to my previous post

Highlighted
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

So no more smartband app? But it still shows connected? That should not be possible.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Android: Did you uninstall the SmartBand service app? You need to do this from the app manager as it's not listed as a standalone app. I still have Smart Connect and Lifelog, but after removing the service app, the SmartBand is gone from my phone :-)

This worked for my SmartBand SMB10 connected via NFC to my Galaxy S5.
Commissioner
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

This is a super old post,  but... 

How to remove Sony Smartband from LifeLog?

I wanted to remove my the old band from connected devices. Clearing just the cash does nothing. But going to via Android: settings > Apps > clear data. What happends is when you relaunch the Lifelog app it goes to login screen. I didn't loose any information because the info is saved on your profile, even far back information of the old band, as I checked. Then relaunch the Smartband app, it will appear on the LifeLog app.

sketch-1515364013746.png

sketch-1515363944970.png

Also I went into Google Play, search for the old band and uninstalled.