account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Swr10 Google fit integration

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Swr10 Google fit integration

Hello, I'm new with this smartband and even if o like the Lifelog app I really miss the Google fit integration.
Is there a way to sync my data? Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Swr10 Google fit integration

@tpbersek

Google fit does collect the SmartBand2 data but it seems that it doesn't support the SmartBand, something you should suggest to the Fit developers. @alexdon any suggestions?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Not as far as I am aware, but I haven't used SWR10 for a long time.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Such a stupid development... they should provide a sync through Lifelog which is very limited supporting just Withings app

Emperor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@tpbersek

That's something you can suggest to Sony Slightly smiling Face Local support

and don't stop there, contact the lifelog app developers

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Lifelog/Lifelog-beta-tester/m-p/954703#U954703

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Genius
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Actually the entire SmartBand/LifeLog stack has a very extensive API, we could all try to push Google to use LifeLog API to populate data from the SmartBand.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Rookie
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Shouldn't be Sony integrating the funcion as on other smartbands? ...obviously commercial reasons are more important than software support and customer satisfaction

Genius
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

@tpbersek wrote:

Shouldn't be Sony integrating the funcion as on other smartbands? ...obviously commercial reasons are more important than software support and customer satisfaction

Sorry for the very late answer, here is the thing... Sony has no interests in supporting other platforms because they have their very own one. Google instead is the one that need to get access to the API and allow Fit to show data from Lifelog.

However if there is just handful of us that is willing to use Fit with the SWR10 this may not happen at all...

... then, as of me... In all honesty I like more Lifelog than Fit.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!