account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Smartband and lifelog issue

SOLVED
Learner
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Smartband and lifelog issue

Noticed the same thing too. It needs some time every now and then to refresh the data. Seems that this product still needs some fixes before it's truly usable...
One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Syncing steps between band and phone works only with swiched on data connection (wifi or mobile data additionaly to BT and NFC) need fixes, there is not WiFi everywhere in the Earth and using mobile data in roaming could be in some places not reasonable to use just to know your steps count calories and sleep. So half time of using comes unusable.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Re: Smartband and lifelog issue Vibrating all the time

My Smart band will not stop buzzing on my wrist, i have had for a week and its been fine. now it just buzz's away like a busy little Bee. Is there someway to stop it?

Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

I found a complete uninstall and re-install of all elements of the app made it work again; not sure for how long - but I'll keep you informed.

Fortunately your history is stored in an on-line account... so it is recovered with the reinstall (at least, it was for me).

S.

Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

I had the smae problem and just did a complete unintall and re-install of the apps on the phone; seems to be working again... but not sure for how long (its only been 1 day).

S.

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I'm also facing the same issue please can anyone provide me the solution