account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Smartband and lifelog issue

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

Smartband and lifelog issue

Is smartband supposed to log your driving? If so, at least the one i have does not transmit anything about my driving to lifelog... I read from somewhere that its supposed to do so... Help pls...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Re: Smartband and lifelog issue

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Sorry for the late response.

Driving (transportation) and cycling is planned to be added to the Lifelog application before the summer.

15 REPLIES 15
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Sorry for the late response.

Driving (transportation) and cycling is planned to be added to the Lifelog application before the summer.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 16
Message 3 of 16

This is unfortunate since the product page still has information that the Lifelog app supports cycling and driving...

Here's an excerpt from the english product page:

"The Lifelog app can see if you’ve been walking, driving, cycling or travelling by train – and how you’ve slept. It counts steps, calculates speed, and can even monitor your sleep pattern and wake you up when you’ve slept enough according to your sleep cycle."

The summer is almost here, are there any news regarding the support for cycling?

One time poster
Message 4 of 16
Message 4 of 16

My smartband has been working perfectly until yesterday! It has stopped counting my steps and missed my sleep info for a night. Any ideas how I can rectify this issue?
Regular
Message 5 of 16
Message 5 of 16

I see this sometimes, too. Learned to touch 'Refresh' from the Lifelog menu and everything updated.

One time poster
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

My smartband has stopped counting steps and sleepmode, I have refreshed and nfc linked. My band is still vibrating notification and phone says day mode for smartband. Any ideas?
One time poster
Message 7 of 16
Message 7 of 16

i have same problem to sync band with lifelog in past two days. Anyone can give an anwser

Learner
Message 8 of 16
Message 8 of 16

Today is 10 June, but the cycle, car and train mode in't come to us. I facebook i see again news from sony with youtube video of smardband and see that sony shows us car, train & cycle mode. IT IS NOT NICE....
Visitor
Message 9 of 16
Message 9 of 16

Mine only counted 8 steps yesterday, today no steps and no sleep.

Visitor
Message 10 of 16
Message 10 of 16

Was just on a bike ride, came home and it had magically updated lots of steps for yesterday, plus all missing info for today. Guess it just needed some fresh air.