account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Smartband 2 led notifications color

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Smartband 2 led notifications color

Hi,

Smartband 2 manual states it can get notifications from android apps with the SAME led color as on the phone.

Unfortunately I only get white led notifications on the smartband 2.

I'm using a Nexus 5 with latest lollipop version. As an example I get green led notifications from telegram app on the phone but led notification is still white on the smartband 2.

How can this be fixed ?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smartband 2 led notifications color

@crw260

Do you have SmartConnect on your phone? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I got Smarband 2 and lifelog apps installed. Configured smarband 2 app to receive notifications from phone (nexus 5) and specific apps.

It does get notifications but led only lights up in white, not the specific color I get on the phone (green in this case).

Smartband 2 app is supposed to get the led notification color directly from phone, but this is not happening; always just white.

Rookie
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Nobody from Sony support reading this forum?
Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@crw260

This is a user based forum, you should contact Sony directly Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)