account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

SmartBand 2 questions and functionalities

Highlighted
Unq
Adviser
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: SmartBand 2 questions and functionalities

What app is that? Not the Sony HR picture one but the other?

Inhabitant
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

It is Sony lifelog. Does it work with other android phones? Has anyone tested it?

So according to alexdon post it seems that you must be born to match the SmartBand. So many details, blood pressure, right movement, clear skin etc etc etc... 

I did a 10k run again and this time it was more accurate with the pulse rate and it also detected a 30 second stop I did in 5km althought it recorded 100 steps. I did less than 50 for sure. My measure was 10.6km, my friends iphone with gps and iwatch showed 10k. Still good I guess. Next time I'll run with my phone to compare.

Question, does anyone know what are these different vibrations I have during the run?

Thanks,

Sokin

Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

@Sokin If you want to hear my opinion, those are moments where the band disconnects.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

alexdon what do you mean disconnect? When I run I don't have z5c with me... but I still get different vibration patterns every now and then.

Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

@Sokin If you are using HR mode a lot, that could only mean low battery. 

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

Another possibility, you met the set target of steps in lifelog...
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

That's a good point @Zshka. Steps, other challenges etc.

One time poster
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

I use the bracelet for a little more than half a year, started to vibrate on my hand and the indicators and pulse monitor ceased to burn. When pairing starts downloading the update on the phone, but when installing on the bracelet, something at the very end flies and begins to circulate around the download updates, a sad quality for the price of this bracelet.

Пользуюсь браслетом чуть больше пол года, начал на руке постоянно вибрировать и перестали гореть индикаторы и пульсометр. При сопряжение начинает загружать обновление на телефон, но при установке на браслет, что- то в самом конце слетает и начинаеться по кругу загружать обновления, печальное качество для цены данного браслета .

@NikkiN

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

Learner
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

Excuse my ignorance but what's the difference between the two hands? 

What do you mean when you say the dominant hand? We can't use both hands equally? 

Sorry but not getting it! 

Please inform me! ✌🏻