account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

SmartBand 2 disconnecting after phone call

Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

SmartBand 2 disconnecting after phone call

I recently bought SmartBand 2 (SB) and I noticed one problem: everything works fine until someone call me on the phone and after that I lose connection with SB. If I am out of range it also happen to lose connettion but after I get back in range, SB is connecting automatically. But after I lost connection as I mentioned above, after phone call, I can't do anything to make connection again: simply SB is not responding to any kind of manipulation with button or over NFC: I must plug it on charger and unplug, after which it is unblocked. After that everything is ok until next phone call.

I have Xperia Z5 DualSim on which is also connected Sony SmartWatch 3, Sony Headset, speakers...every mentoned gadged works fine except SB.

I tried to reset SB but nothing changed (after power off I hold button more than 10 sec).

Anyone have advice what to do to solve this problem.

P.S. To clarify my problem: disconnection of SB is happening when vibrating notification is activated.

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: SmartBand 2 disconnecting after phone call

I have the exact same problem too. Please give us solution Sony Slightly frowning Face

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: SmartBand 2 disconnecting after phone call

same with me i also have the same problem lately.. before this it was ok still can receive the call but now when somebody call the smartband 2 is like just died and like brick until connect to charger ..