account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart watch with smartband together

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Smart watch with smartband together

I want smart watch 3 but it doesnt measure heart rate and pulse so can also buy SmartBand 2 and use it at the same time on the other hand and have both devices connected? I have high blood pressure and I need to monitor it.

Where can I buy black steel band for the watch?

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Smart watch with smartband together

Hi,

I have used the Smartband 2 SWR12 and Sony Smartwatch 3 for about 3-4 years now. They work great together for running.

Yes, the smartband will measure your heart rate (almost perfectly) Its not 100% accurate, but pretty close, and the smartwatch works good with Google fitness (free) or my choice of application:

Endomondo

Enjoy.

Oh, you can buy them both on eBay as they are not selling anymore, at least not here in Sweden.

I'm looking forward to Smartwatch 4 by Sony. Its not released yet. Sony does have a newer smartband though you can check out if you'd like: SWR30.