account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sleep Tracking

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Sleep Tracking

My Smartband 2 is tracking about 2 hours later than when I fall asleep. I have 2 other trackers that I use and then compare them to my smartband. One of them I manually start. Too many times to mention the smartband 2 is taking WAY to long to start tracking. I have reset the device, done fresh install of the app, nothing helps. My smartband talk always did a great job until I lost it do to the inadequate clasp. There has not been any firmware support for the Smartband 2. What's going on?? 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sleep Tracking

@Cougyoti

Which phone and android version are you using?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Xperia Z3 Tablet at 5.1.1

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Ooops, I have transferred this setup to Moto X 5.1

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@Cougyoti

Do you have sleep tracking in auto or manual mode?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

With the Smartband 2 I do not see that I have an option for auto or manual

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

@Cougyoti

You are correct, I'll try to get more info

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Where can I find the the sleep options for the smartband 2?