account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

SWR10 Strange Walking and Sleeping Readings

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

SWR10 Strange Walking and Sleeping Readings

Hi Everyone

My smartband used to work fine except for the very odd glitch and a reset would solve it but recently I find the following errors:

Sometimes walking is logged as cycling ;

Yesterday I was walking in the afternoon but it said I was asleep ;

I reset my watch and clear data and cache of lifelog from my Z1 plus deleting the pairing this morning, reconnected everything ;

I'm walking but it says I'm on a bus after that;

Plus I try GPS but it wasn't great.

I would like point out I've has this working since late June 2014 and this strange things have been happening for at least the last few weeks?!?

It's a shame because I'm getting really used to it and makes me want to more during the day but if it's not going to work I'm bunched plus lots of friends want to buy one but I'm a bit hesitant to recommend it because for these errors and I love sony products :-o

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

Joseph Keegan
JMK
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: SWR10 Strange Walking and Sleeping Readings

It looks like a complete reset of the smartband plus reinstalling the lifelog software on the my z1 did the trick after letting it do its own thing for a few daysSlightly smiling Face

3 REPLIES 3
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Check under the GPS settings, Settings, then location, mode should be high accuracy.
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Phy

I have already done that so maybe I will have to wait a few days for it to settle from the reset.

Thank you

Joe

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

It looks like a complete reset of the smartband plus reinstalling the lifelog software on the my z1 did the trick after letting it do its own thing for a few daysSlightly smiling Face