account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

Unq
Adviser
Message 81 of 92
Message 81 of 92

Re: Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

@RUYLIVE wrote:

Is it too much to ask for a fix? no one from Sony willing to answer a bit. it is so strange.

Once again it's proven that they don't care about their customers. They have already gotten your money.

Unq
Adviser
Message 82 of 92
Message 82 of 92

@Christofer wrote:

This is still being investigated but I do not have any other information apart from that. I will let let you know as soon as I get any new information.

Updates? Sent you also a PM and asked to give us an update.

Learner
Message 83 of 92
Message 83 of 92

Sony just released an update for the iOS-App. The fix for this issue is not listed in the release notes...but may be they did it anyway?

Learner
Message 84 of 92
Message 84 of 92

The issue with the heart rate graph has been fixed, for me, after updated the new firmware.
Adviser
Message 85 of 92
Message 85 of 92

Awww finally an update for the iOS app including recent firmware version. Let's hope the issue is resolved. At the moment I cannot tell because I spent the last two weeks in stamina mode.
Unq
Adviser
Message 86 of 92
Message 86 of 92

@yukeli wrote:

Sony just released an update for the iOS-App. The fix for this issue is not listed in the release notes...but may be they did it anyway?

There was something about synch improvements, must be under it.

Anyone experiencing any issues anymore? Gotta love that nobody from Sony couldn't tell that this is fixed now, last post to this thread was in March still. lol.

Regular
Message 87 of 92
Message 87 of 92

The bug seems fixed.

Thank you Sony for the quick solution of the problem. Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

One time poster
Message 88 of 92
Message 88 of 92

Still doesn't work here after reinstalling the app, updating firmware, repairing the band with my iphone6s (ios9.3.2). The only improvement is that it shows a heart rate now, instead of forever "Measuring...". But still no heart rate graph. Slightly frowning Face

Unq
Adviser
Message 89 of 92
Message 89 of 92

@tommk wrote:

Still doesn't work here after reinstalling the app, updating firmware, repairing the band with my iphone6s (ios9.3.2). The only improvement is that it shows a heart rate now, instead of forever "Measuring...". But still no heart rate graph. Slightly frowning Face

Anyone else experincing this?

My smartband magically shut down and had to reboot it several times today when I noticed the shutdown.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 90 of 92
Message 90 of 92

Me either, the problem persists, suddenly no tracking on heart beat after a week usage. Besides, power consumption is higher after latest firmware updated. Lost tracking happened multiple times in a day, I don't get what Sony is trying to do. It is very damaging to your own brand for such kind of post-purchase experience.