account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

Adviser
Message 71 of 92
Message 71 of 92

Re: Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

image.jpeg

Learner
Message 72 of 92
Message 72 of 92

On my side, I just swapped to a Jawbone UP3 after wait several months the fix here.

I definitly prefer the software application from Sony compared to Jawbone application...... But the Jawbone application works !

Unq
Adviser
Message 73 of 92
Message 73 of 92

I have already sent an email to my reseller for returning the product after 6 months of failing to fix the mistake.

Regular
Message 74 of 92
Message 74 of 92

Next time, I'll buy the worst chinese product. It will be anyway better than Sony.

Unq
Adviser
Message 75 of 92
Message 75 of 92

@Unq wrote:

by the way, isn't it illegal to state STILL AFTER HALF A YEAR on site that SWR12 is compatible with iOS 8.2. onwards even it isn't?

If Sony is aware of the problem, why the product specification hasn't been changed? I have asked support about this and they didn't even bother answering me.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/smartwear/smartband-2/

Bump on this. Sony?

Unq
Adviser
Message 76 of 92
Message 76 of 92

I also started posting on Sony Mobile's Facebook wall posts about this with the following text (see under). Result: Sony started deleting posts from the wall (= censoring customer feedback), which I think is very bad. Also, they reported some as spam, which resulted in temporary posting block (which was lifted after FB checked that SONY abuses their anti-spam function).

Best customer service ever I would say. Will keep doing it until we get a proper reply. I suggest you others' also doing the same, just copy and paste (remember, not too fast, like 1 minute between posts).

Reason I gave to FB due to Sony's anti-spam abuse:

"Hello, I am trying to get Sony's attention by posting customer feedback message into the company's wall, which is not same as spam, it's customer feedback.

For some reason, they can't handle feedback by replying to it and ALSO try to abuse Facebook's anti-spam system in order to prevent me from posting negative comments on their wall.

Should be allowed to post feedback on company's wall as far as I know?"

------------------------

Could the customers have have a proper answer about fixing existing customers' problems instead of you focusing only on selling more new products?

Your web page for Sony Smartband SWR12 says that the smartband is compatible for iOS 8.2 and onwards even Sony has been aware for half a year that it does not work properly on iOS 9. The only information for dozens of customers on support forum has been "we are investigating the problem" and last reply has been in March.

Corporation as big as Sony should be able to fix the product a little more faster and let the customers know about the situation more frequently than every 2 months.

And no, I would like to get something else than "have you contacted our support" as an answer and would like to hear Sony Mobile's answer also publicly that the case won't be dragged to private messages as obviously it hasn't worked so far.

Sources: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/SmartBand-SmartBand-2/Pulse-graph-not-showing-in-SmartBand-2-iOS-app/... and http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/smartwear/smartband-2/

Unq
Adviser
Message 77 of 92
Message 77 of 92

Also, tried same stunt on Sony (not sony mobile) page - they instantly blocked me from posting there and deteled all the customer feedback. lol.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 78 of 92
Message 78 of 92

I am having the same problem for more than 3 months, the symptom start when I update my ios to 9.1.  It was just fine before then.  However, even though I just use it twice a week, it getting problem for every one or 2 weeks.  I just not sure if Sony unwilling or unable to solve this problem.

Adviser
Message 79 of 92
Message 79 of 92

Will there be cake and a party on the first birthday of this bug?
Learner
Message 80 of 92
Message 80 of 92

Is it too much to ask for a fix? no one from Sony willing to answer a bit. it is so strange.