account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

Apprentice
Message 61 of 92
Message 61 of 92

Re: Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

They've posted on other threads saying they're aware of the fault and are working on it.

Adviser
Message 62 of 92
Message 62 of 92

Thank you. Can you give a link?
They claimed to be working on it for almost half a year by now without giving a prospective release date for the fix.
This seems to be a very specific problem: The app f***s up reading and rendering heart rate data from HealthKit once the database exceeds a certainty volume.
I seriously doubt the cause could be hard to find and fix and I'm almost sure they won't have anybody working on such a thing for months. It's just a matter of priorities, and these don't seem to be in favor for existing customers with iOS devices.
Learner
Message 63 of 92
Message 63 of 92

joining the club.... i have had to delete all data twice within the last 10 days....

I really hope they will fix that soon!

Visitor
Message 64 of 92
Message 64 of 92

Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

I'm joining the club too.

Smartband 2 with latest firmware.
iPhone 5 with 9.3.1

Any news about the issue?

Learner
Message 65 of 92
Message 65 of 92

I deleted datas and application, and reinstalled all : it worked during 15 days..... and again the same problem !!!!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 66 of 92
Message 66 of 92

Any update?

Unq
Adviser
Message 67 of 92
Message 67 of 92

I just asked the customer service. Answer was "Still investigating", could not refer to anyone else and stated that "this is the only answer support can provide". Yes right. Also posted on Sony Mobile's FB wall, no answer there.

"This is an issue that we have forwarded further for investigation and we have received confirmation that it is being investigated, that is how I know. At this point I have given you all information I can about this"

Adviser
Message 68 of 92
Message 68 of 92

"Unsere Entwicklerabteilung arbeitet Hand in Hand mit Apple, um dieses Update für das Smartband so schnell wie möglich zu veröffentlichen."

>>"Our developers are working hand in hand with Apple to release an update for the smart band as soon as possible"

I received this a week or two before 9.3.2 was released, so hopefully it is in queue with all those other 9.3.2 related app updates at Apple.

On the other hand there might still be issues, which they are not able to resolve by them self. Like synchronizing a large number of heart rate samples with HealthKit...
One time poster
Message 69 of 92
Message 69 of 92

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem, Heart rate is just showing up as spinning icon in the health app but it does seem to record to the health app.

I have both reinstalled the app (keeping the data in health) and also reset the watch.  

I see from other posts that reinstalling the app while deleting the data might provide a temporary fix but thats not really a satisfactory resolution to the problem.

Iphone 5 S with 1OS 9.3.2 (the latest)

IMG_1204.PNG

IMG_1205.PNG

IMG_1206.PNG

IMG_1207.PNG

Unq
Adviser
Message 70 of 92
Message 70 of 92

by the way, isn't it illegal to state STILL AFTER HALF A YEAR on site that SWR12 is compatible with iOS 8.2. onwards even it isn't?

If Sony is aware of the problem, why the product specification hasn't been changed? I have asked support about this and they didn't even bother answering me.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/smartwear/smartband-2/