account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

Message 51 of 92
Message 51 of 92

Re: SmarBand 2 not showing any HeartBeat data in lifelog

I have wifi super fast. All my other things are working. I think it is a fault with the Sony server.
Adviser
Message 52 of 92
Message 52 of 92

Re: Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

Perhaps that's exactly what happened and they forgot to check if they have sourcecode access before doing so 😬
Adviser
Message 53 of 92
Message 53 of 92

...or it was their last remaining iOS developer.
Like with the dodos on ice age, when the only female left on earth drops from the cliff 😂
Message 54 of 92
Message 54 of 92

Just spoke to helpline and chat line. Neither could really help. The helpline sent a link to life long developers not to Sony app people for iPhone users. I would like to know if Sony are aware of this problem
Highlighted
Message 55 of 92
Message 55 of 92

I did this and it still is not showing the graph. It's the Sony server. The iPhone health app shows the data is being taken and stored, but the Sony app is not displaying it as a graph or displaying any historic data
Adviser
Message 56 of 92
Message 56 of 92

"Keep track of it all" they said, "Stay on the pulse" they said, "iOS 8.2 and onwards compatibility" they said.

--> The error is known and unfixed for nearly five months now. This is getting rediculous.

I guess with "Move your own way" they meant "buy it and we will leave you alone with the bugs"

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/smartwear/smartband-2/
Learner
Message 57 of 92
Message 57 of 92

Re: Heart rate graph smartband 2 - Xperia z3 compact

My Smartband2 app for iPhone stopped showing pulse graphs two days ago. Stress graph and current pulse is working. On the pulse graph there is just a wheel turning.
Learner
Message 58 of 92
Message 58 of 92

Partly working again.
Regular
Message 59 of 92
Message 59 of 92

Can you share the source code? Maybe, some "true" developer could patch your inability.

Regards

Adviser
Message 60 of 92
Message 60 of 92

Still waiting...