account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

Learner
Message 41 of 92
Message 41 of 92

Re: Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

After reading you post I did the same. I obviously lost all the data into health app, but now it works again. Let's see if it will last more than 40 days this time.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 42 of 92
Message 42 of 92

Periodic loss of heart rate history is not an acceptable option but thanks for the workaround anyway
Adviser
Message 43 of 92
Message 43 of 92

Same story with iOS 9.3 public beta 3 and 4 btw..
One time poster
Message 44 of 92
Message 44 of 92

Hi all, is there any progress in resolving this issue?

Thanks Jan

Sony Xperia Support
Message 45 of 92
Message 45 of 92

I'm afraid I don't have any new information yet.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 46 of 92
Message 46 of 92

Perhaps you i.e. Sony might shed some light on the time to repair goals and lifecycle of your support process? I mean that is a major product feature which seems not to be working at all on one of the supported mobile platforms. Sony should eighter fix it or admit they won't do it and release the source code instead so others could do it.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 47 of 92
Message 47 of 92

This is still being investigated but I do not have any other information apart from that. I will let let you know as soon as I get any new information.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 48 of 92
Message 48 of 92

Nearly five months after the first post and they have not yet fixed the bug.

My boss would have fired me. Slightly smiling Face

Message 49 of 92
Message 49 of 92

Re: Heart rate graph smartband 2 - Xperia z3 compact

I have the same problem with my iPhone. All very annoying and very poor app on iphome
Message 50 of 92
Message 50 of 92

Re: Heart rate graph smartband 2 - Xperia z3 compact

I did all of that. Deleted app , reloaded, refractory set , turned everything off and on. Paired with another phone the unpaired and went back toy iPhone. NO CHANGE only get current heart beat and not graph. VERY BORING