account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

One time poster
Message 31 of 92
Message 31 of 92

Re: Pulse graph not showing in SmartBand 2 iOS app

I have such issue too. iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1. Build: 1aa5e75.
Learner
Message 32 of 92
Message 32 of 92

Hate to be a nag @Christofer but is there any update on the issue? 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 33 of 92
Message 33 of 92

I do not have any new information at the moment but I will let all of you know as soon as I do.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 34 of 92
Message 34 of 92

Hi Christofer

I suspect that the StupidBand App is NOT able to load more than 40 days of data from Apple Health. Could you ask to the developers to take a look on their source code? It's not difficult and I think they can do it.
The first post of this thread has dated October 25th.

Thanks

Adviser
Message 35 of 92
Message 35 of 92

Same Issue here occurring one week after first use. Newest versions of iOS, App, swr12 firmware. Reinstall, reset, reconnect didn't help.
Considering support forum threads and app reviews it seems like the problem is well known for quite a time by now.
Is there a release date for the bug fix coming up or should I simply return the product?

By the way the support contact form is not working with iOS either, submit button is not being activated even when filling out all obligatory form fields.
KF2
One time poster
Message 36 of 92
Message 36 of 92

Same problem, smart and only 2 months old.
Very disappointed !
One time poster
Message 37 of 92
Message 37 of 92

I'm also experiencing the same issue with my Smartband 2. Very frustrating as I use the heart rate monitor while exercising. Not impressed. I've tried all the fixes detailed so far. Any help would be appreciated.
Learner
Message 38 of 92
Message 38 of 92

Same problem. What has been done since october?
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 39 of 92
Message 39 of 92

Presumably selling more devices while preparing successor, not bug fixing current model or caring about existing customers.
One time poster
Message 40 of 92
Message 40 of 92

Deleting all of the heart rate data out of the Apple Health app worked for me!  Thanks!