account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problem with time.

Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Problem with time.

I have a sony Z3 compact phone and SWR10
the SWR10 chance the night time/day time late. It's 15-20 minutes late. I put the night time 22.15-07.00 but in reality it's 22.30(40) - 07.15(20) i try to put it the 15-20minutes earlier, but the lateness grow. I don't know what happens if i try to put it later.
I can't change the sleep time it is kind of stuck on wrong time, no matter what i do.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Problem with time.

@Shadowgoddess

Settings > Date & time > automatic date & time > restart the phone > check again.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Done that one already.
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Shadowgoddess

Does it work while on safe mode?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@uliwooly
I have no idea what you mean. Im not that techno savvy. It at least when i try that safe mode (btw. Thanks for the tip how to do it) it is connected to my phone, but i needed to make the connection first by hand.
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Shadowgoddess

in other words you experience the same issue while on safe mode? you could repair the phone with PCC 

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355