account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Meizu MX4 and Smartband SWR10

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Meizu MX4 and Smartband SWR10

Hello,

I just got the Sony Smartband SWR10 but can't manage to make it work on my smartphone Meizu MX4.
Could anyone confirm the compatibility & help me make it work?

thanks!
DK
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Meizu MX4 and Smartband SWR10

What Android version is there on the MX4?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi,
The Android version is 4.4.2.
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

It needs Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (?) and Kitkat (which is OK on your device).

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/smartwear/smartband-swr10/specifications/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

It has bluetooth 4.0, however i can't find if it is "low energy";

My phone bluetooth can detect the smartband swr10 but after installing smart connect, smartband, lifelog, they always show disconnected status for my swr10, impossible to link the apps to the smartband...
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

You should check with the device manufacturer.

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi there, I got the same problem with my meizu MX4. I can't fix the disconnected status problem. Please, please help me connect those devices!