account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Lifelog released but country limited.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 17
Message 1 of 17

Lifelog released but country limited.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 17
Message 7 of 17

Re: Lifelog released but country limited.

That's very strange. I checked and it should be available for all supported countries in Google Play. Does it say it's not available for your country when you try to install it from play.google.com? Where are you located?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

16 REPLIES 16
Talent
Message 2 of 17
Message 2 of 17

actually it's only compatible with Xperia Z Series running Android v4.4.2

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 17
Message 3 of 17

My device is Xperia Z1 Compact v4.4.2

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 17
Message 4 of 17

I'm not saying device lock. Why are you talking that?

Talent
Message 5 of 17
Message 5 of 17

well that's strange...the app is available in my country but i can't download it because i'm still on 4.3 and I don't want to upgrade to version 4.4 because Xperia Blog didn't mention about limited availability of countries..

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 17
Message 6 of 17

These are another topic. Please do not bluring focus. This thread not relative v4.3

Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 17
Message 7 of 17

That's very strange. I checked and it should be available for all supported countries in Google Play. Does it say it's not available for your country when you try to install it from play.google.com? Where are you located?

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 8 of 17
Message 8 of 17

I'm in South Korea. But just solved. Currently, I can install. Anyway…… thanks.

Inhabitant
Message 9 of 17
Message 9 of 17

Sony Xperia Support
Message 10 of 17
Message 10 of 17

I tested installation here on a Z1 Compact but i can't find any problem. What happens if you clear cache and data for Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Download Manager and Download Agent under Settings -> Apps -> All?