account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

I will download apps for my sw2 but it dosent apear in the my apps in the sw2 app

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

I will download apps for my sw2 but it dosent apear in the my apps in the sw2 app

I'm trying to add apps but it acts like they dont exist  I have the smart connect and the sw2 app and those work but when I download like the find my phone app it dosent want to work like it dosent appear in the sw2 app or on the watch I set it up on my old phone and it worked but not on my new phone  old phone was a LG my new phone is a Samsung j3v and the watch will connect but what I said the apps won't appear or seem to exist plz help thx