account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Heart rate graph smartband 2 - Xperia z3 compact

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 21 of 79
Message 21 of 79

Re: Heart rate graph smartband 2 - Xperia z3 compact

I dont know what the problem is. Only can add that looks like life log was updated last night. Since Then I lost again my heart rate graph. Know that isnt a hardware problem, becaus fit (from Google) is still working fine and showing graphs.

Try that app by the moment, Until life log is fix.

Good luck
Highlighted
Regular
Message 22 of 79
Message 22 of 79

Lifelog and Smartband 2 - heart rate not recording for over 16 hours

My Lifelog graph for heart rate stopped recording since 7 am this morning.

All other functions are recorded correctly.  Heart rate in real time is still displayed correctly in Smartband app, but not in Lifelog. 

Any ideas what could be wrong?  Has worked fine since for 6 months...

Learner
Message 23 of 79
Message 23 of 79

Re: Lifelog and Smartband 2 - heart rate not recording for over 16 hours

Same happening for me on my Sony Xperia Z5.

Emperor
Message 24 of 79
Message 24 of 79

@AndyRoden  @Raimundo_ossa @Raimundoossa @Leo9

could you check if Bluetooth its working? 

@Raimundoossa @Raimundo_ossa

do you have 2 accounts?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 25 of 79
Message 25 of 79

Bluetooth is Woking, the SmartBand 2 app is recording instant reading and they are being sent to Google fit, just not showing in lifelog.

Only 1 account

Visitor
Message 26 of 79
Message 26 of 79

Re: Heart rate graph smartband 2 - Xperia z3 compact

Sorry, idk why it ask me to register again. I have the same issues of Andy Roden. My Bluetooth is working fine and stopped registering data at 4am (GMT -3).
Regular
Message 27 of 79
Message 27 of 79

Yes, Bluetooth is working and all other functions are working.

I just checked Stamina mode in Smartband 2 app Settings (not Lifelog) and it's switched off.

If it had been switched on, it might have explained this issue as it "disables automatic background pulse and stress logging to extend battery life"

Visitor
Message 28 of 79
Message 28 of 79

Same Problem here
Smartband 2 Stopped sending hear rate date to lifelog or lifelog stopped recording

Life View in the smartband app works fine.

Transfer of steps from the smartband to Lifelog works fine

"only" Heartrate is missing

Worked untill last set of app updates

I think it got broken by the last app update!

I tried

restarting the phone and

restarting the Smartband and 

Repairing the two devices and

checked that is not in stamina mode

Heatrate monitoring was the distinguishing feature of the smartband 2 - now it is effectively broken

More than slightly anoyed my the lifelog App - seems going downhill fast. It also is not showing tracks any more and does not recognize activities it used to recognize.

Attached a sceenshot of when it broke - only thing I've done since then is update all apps on WiFi

Screenshot_2016-03-17-08-01-48.png

Rookie
Message 29 of 79
Message 29 of 79

Re: SmarBand 2 not showing any HeartBeat data in lifelog

Hello,

I am using the SmartBand2 with Xperia Z3 Compact since January 26th. For unknown reason the Lifelog app abruptly stopped logging my heartrate data starting from around 8:00 AM in the morning yesterday (Kyiv time, Ukraine). Previously everything worked just fine. I did not change any settings on my phone neither for Bluetooth, nor for WiFi. I tried all the ways to solve the problem suggested in this and other threads, including uninstalling both SmartBand and Lifelog apps and deleting data from Lifelog, but nothing changed. Do you have any ideas how to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

val_povr

Rookie
Message 30 of 79
Message 30 of 79

BPM info not showing in Lifelog

I've seen a number of similar subjects but none of the answers have worked with me.

The heart rate graph has no data in the lifelog app from the Smartband 2 that I'm using, although sleep data is being picked up. The heart rate is shown in the Smartband 2 app but it's pretty pointless without the graph on Loglog. As others have pointed out the BPM icon isn't shown on Lifelong webpage either.

My phone is a Xperia Z3, using a Google account.

Having spent the money it is frustrating when it doesn't work as expected. I've sent a message via the feedback button on lifelog but as yet no reply.