account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android N and Smartband

Highlighted
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Android N and Smartband

Hey,
I installed android nougat today (Z5) and one interessting thing happened: when replying an SMS by notification, when I sent the reply, my Smartband vibrates, (swr10) as if I am receiving a sms. And also, notification does not disappears after repying...

Tks

If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know yahoo
7 REPLIES
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Android N and Smartband

Hi @diogosimoes4321,

Try resetting your smartband.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

The problem persists

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@diogosimoes4321,

Try resetting the smartband app too.

To do this go to Settings > Apps > Smartband > Storage > Clear Data, then restart your phone.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Unfortunately, that did not solve the problem! It's really annoying, especially since after responding to the message, the notification badge does not disappear. Insted, it shows me the message received, and what I replied

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@diogosimoes4321,

Could be a bug with the app and Android N. You can send a report to the developers directly at apps@sonymobile.com.

Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Tks!

I just sent the @ but i received this and now i don´t know if the @ was sent for the "apps department":

"Dear Customer,

If you need to come in contact with Sony Mobile support please use below address to chose local pages and preferred way of contact.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Best Regards Sony Mobile"

Tks

Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

@diogosimoes4321,

That is referring you to your local support team. The developers do read these forums so if there is a bug they should see it, but it can't hurt to inform your local support team too.